Unique and Useful Fully Reversible Windows
The fully reversible window uses innovative design to maximise light and provide extremely user-friendly maintenance.
The window’s unique 180° degree opening action means that you reach the external glass from inside and clean both sides of the window from inside the house – the perfect solution for cleaning upstairs windows safely. This is a popular choice for use in high-rise properties but also has its fans in low-rise properties due to its style and ease of use. It also allows for varying degrees of ventilation.
Fully reversible window features
- Improved ventilation
- Easy maintenance
- Weatherproof: designed to withstand in excess of 2,400 Pascals – equivalent to 140mph wind speed
- Choice of several locking systems
- Offset sash gives concealed interior seal to increased aesthetics
- Window sashes can also be fitted with safety limiters to restrict access and improve security
Click the link for more information about windows, free advice or to find the latest 2018 prices online now.
Glazing options / Material options / Colour options / Window features / Window glazing
You don’t have to have plain glazing for your fully reversible windows. We offer decorative, privacy, textured and leaded glass options in a double glazed unit.
For regular glass, we use Planitherm Total+ energy saving glass for added performance benefits, such as:
- Free solar heat gain
Windows glass uses advanced coating technology to capture free energy from natural daylight to help heat the home
- Thermal insulation
The advanced coating reflects heat back into the room, meaning less energy is needed to heat the home to the desired temperature
- Optimal energy ratings
All of our windows achieve a Window Energy Rating (WER) of C and an A rating is easier to achieve with Planitherm glass
- Haze and tint free windows: This advanced technology glass maximises the amount of natural light into the home, without the haze or tint effects associated with some older double glazed windows
New double glazed window units using Planitherm Total+ glass eliminate condensation in windows. Our double glazed windows (https://www.mylocalprices.co.uk/) help to virtually eliminate internal condensation and reduce draughts and cold spots in and around windows